Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Dave and Busters

Today we went over to Mike and Jessica's, they ordered Pizza and  we hung out for a bit, then went to Dave and Busters. It's like a chuck e cheese but way funner and bigger!  It was my first time going there and it was awesome! We won a lot of tickets and then traded them in at this cool store they had there. Braxton got the Hippo from Madagascar and Tylar got a Pink Pig with a jelly like belly. They loved it! I also gave them each there own bag filled with tons of goodies; they were in heaven with all the treats they got! (Those are the 2 pics above)
We played the race horse game a few times, it was great!
Playin games and havin fun!!!!!!!!
I just had to get a picture of Tylar holding Mike's hand because that's the first! She isn't too comfortable around males, so I was really shocked when she ran by him and then held his hand. Soooo cute!!
Jess and Mike gettin ready to go on a date. I got to spend the night with all the kiddos; they definately keep me on my feet!
"My Little Valentines!!" I love them so much, they are the joy of my life!
Yesterday I get a knock on the door; to my surprise, this beautiful edible flower arrangement made of fruit, was delivered for us from my mother nlaw Debbie! I couldn't believe she went out of her way to do that! She is SOOOOOOOOOOO good to us and I can't thank her enough! It made our day. I almost didn't want to eat it cause it was so pretty, so I had to get a picture first before we dug in; it was so yummy! Thanks again Debbie, that was so trhoughtful, we loved it and we love you! Thank you!
The kids wanted to take a picture by it for their Me Me! Cutie pies!
Jess and Mike gave us this cute gift basket with our favorite drinks and yummy candy and a beautiful card to go with it! Thanks again you guys, it was very thoughtful and we love it! Thank you also for the Pizza and treating us at Dave and Busters, that was so so sweet of you both; we had a blast! Thank you and we love you guys!

2 comments:

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

It was a good Valentines, thank you again Becky for watching the kids so Mike and i could go out. You are so awesome!!! You looked so pretty on Valentines, i loved that dress and the kids looked so cute as usual. And thank you for the Valentines gift, were eating all of it!

Leah said...

I wish Avery's hair was like Tylars... sigh... but anyways, you looked so dang cute!! You are seriously a little hottie. Looks like you guys had so much fun together.. wish one of my sisters would move here too!