Saturday, February 27, 2010

Tylar and I went to the park the other day while Braxton was at school. We fed the ducks, plyed for a long time and Tylar made a friend there too that he was having a blast with, it was so cute!


Sometimes when were bored, we will just take silly pictures of us challenging eachother with different face expressions, we have tons of fun doing it, so I posted just a few of them.


This is the purse I just made, basically my first one from scratch; it took me way too long although it was fun; I just hope if I keep practing, I will be able to do them a lot faster!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Becky I LOVE that purse! How in the world did you make that? You need to go to a craft fair and sell all your stuff. And I love all your outfits you put together. You Muegge sisters sure know how to dress :)

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

That's funny when you came over the other day and i saw your purse i thought it was new that you bought, i had no clue at first that you made it! It's so cute, i love it! So when do i get mine!? Haha just kidding. I love that outfit with the boots, very cute. You give me ideas! :)
I love that we live in Arizona and can take our kids to the park everyday cause it's nice out. Poor mom keeps saying that Kansas is too cold right now. I love AZ! Love you sis, see you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Dear Becky, I LOVE your purse. It is beautiful, you are a natural. Keep up the good work. Carry your purse, maybe people will wanr to buy them. Where did you get the sewing machine? Love the zigzag trim it compliments the project. will send pic of a purse I did not make but think you'll like. Love, Robin