Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Just random pics I took in the past week with the kids and my nephews Tayson and Talon!


I am working on a new project making purses. Robin gave me the idea to use old skirts of mine that I don't wear anymore and to make a purse out of it. I am in the process of making more from just material, not skirts. It's so fun to me, I love this kind of stuff and could do it all the time!

Below is a picture of a jewlery box that I also made. I have been making a lot of Valentine things lately. I will post more when I am finished with the rest of it.

2 comments:

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

I love all these pictures of you and the kids! Last night was fun, but next time i am not brining the computer over, that way we'll actually watch the movie. Haha! Thank you for the jewerly box again, i love it and the necklace inside it. You are so talented, those purses are awesome and creative. We need to set up a day and make jewerly!

Leah said...

You are seriously so talented! I wish I had a little bit of your creativity. I am so blah!! And you look gorgeous as ever in ALL of the pics! We need to get together sometime. A girls sleepover or something. And I have lots of beads that I need to make some jewelry with, let's all do it!!