Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Dad took me shooting today to an indoor shooting range, it was so much fun! We use to go all the time back in the day and I haven't gone for quite some time, so I went and so glad I did. I forgot how fun it is and not to mention, I got the honor in having the best teacher by my side, what a pro he is! I loved watching him too, it blows me away how talented he is; I am so impressed with my Dad! He is on the list of the top best shooters in the world, yeah that's how good he is; he  attends a couple competitions every week, makes his own targets and bullets and refurbishes his guns too! Okay I'm totally bragging about my Dad; you all get the point, he's amazing! Afterwards he treated me to lunch and then I got to visit with Robin for a bit which is always fun! Thank you Dad, I enjoyed myself and always love spending time with you!
A couple days ago, Tylar received her Birthday gift from her Me Me and Aunt Niesh. They sent it on time but the postal service was having issues but it made it and Tylar was so overly excited when she opened it up. They always are so good at spoiling the kids with lots of gifts! She got a bunch of Ponies with hair beads and clips, a cute caboodle of lots of Make up, a Baby Doll, a learning coloring book with tons of Crayons, Numbers, Shapes and Colors Cards, a cute Barbie Flashlight and a Sleeping Bag for both Tylar and Braxton! Such cool gifts, Tylar has been playing with them non stop, she's lovin them all! Thank you so very much Me Me and Aunt Niesh, your the best!!!!!!!!!
Tylar with all her opened gifts from Me Me and Aunt Niesh and the kids in their new sleeping bags; Tylar got Tinkerbell and Braxton got Cars, they snuggled in them for a while after opening them up, they love them, Thank you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all love you guys!

3 comments:

Our Northern Exposure said...

Ohhh. How generous Me Me and Aunt Niesh are! Tyler hit the jackpot! BTW, I LOVED the pictures Jessica had on her blog. I was laughing my head off. It looks like you ladies know how to have some fun. It reminds me of me and my 3 sisters.
-Erika

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

I love the pics of you and dad shooting the guns! I still need to post my pictures of me shooting, haven't got around to it yet. Dad is the best professional gun shooter i know, he's amazing. No wonder his daughters are so good too!! Haha, because were taught by the best!

Leah said...

You look like a pro shooting that gun Becky!! How fun!