Tuesday, February 2, 2010


Tylar and I made Valentine's Chocolate suckers when Braxton was at school; we had so much fun! Braxton helped wrap them when he got home!
The kids and I have been playing a lot of Tennis lately; I can't believe how much they love it and keep asking to go every day.
I love that the kids enjoy taking pics as much as I do! We have fun doing it and love being goofy!
We went to Rubios the other day for lunch; it was the first time I've been there, it was really good and a fun atmosphere!!!
Jess and the kids came over the other night for movie night; we snacked on tons of popcorn and candy! I love spending time with my sis no matter what were doing! I love her so much, she's my best friend! Love you Jess and lookin forward to our next girls night!

1 comment:

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

How fun! I love all the pics of you and the kids making valentines suckers, yummy. Your such a cute mom, always doing fun things with the kids. I'm excited for them to sleep over tomorrow night, yay. Isn't Rubio's good?!
Love that you guys play tennis too, how fun. We need to go play sometime. Love you sis