Sunday, October 25, 2009

Our Ward Halloween Trunk or Treat

Halloween night with the Daddys!
Tylar the "Fairy Princess"

Braxton the lil "Good Devil"

Trunk or Treating at our ward Halloween party; they had wagon rides, lots of yummy food and cookies and a lot of candy to be given out! The kids had so much fun! Braxton has done this before; he's so polite that when he would go up to a trunk, he would stand back to let the other kids go first; where Tylar on the other hand would just go right up to each person handing out the candy and get in there ahead of the crowd, she knew she was getting more candy and didn't waste any time, she owned it! It was so cute to watch because this is the first year she really understood what was going on. They were both good with saying "trick or treat" and "thank you," we also realized when we got there, that it wasn't a good idea to have Braxton be a devil at a church party, Lol! So we had him take the mask off when we got there, but I'm sure they will both have fun wearing a different costume on Halloween with Daddy since I won't be in town. I am going to my cousin's wedding in California which I'm looking forward to seeing all my family! So I'm glad I got to do this with the kids, since it was my Halloween night with them.


Checking out all the candy they got!


3 comments:

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

I LOVE Tylars costume! So so cute. Where did you get it? Braxton looks cute and i love his hair! That shirt looks good on you, it fills you out on the chest part more than it does to me! Haha
Love you! I can't wait to get our professional pics back, that was so much fun yesterday doing them.

kimberly said...

Way cute pics (as usual!) Tylar's costume is so adorable! She's a total girl that for sure, I love it! And I'm so jealous of that hair of hers - and all the fun things you do with it, it looks so pretty all curled up like that! And I love how Braxton was such a gentleman, what a good kid!

whitney said...

Hey Becky, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I got the pettiskirt from a website I think it was called bodaciousblingboutique.com. My sister made her daughter one last summer and it turned out adorable but she said it was so much work it would almost be worth paying the money!! I'll try and find out where she got the pattern though and I'll let you know. I think it was an online tutorial. You're kids look adorable by the way!