Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Night With My Nephews!!



I got to watch Tayson and Talon a couple nights ago while Mike and Jess went to a concert. I love watching them, they bring more joy to our home! Tayson, Tylar and Braxton can sometimes get out of control but I know they are just so excited to play together and of course, that's what kids do! Talon on the other hand, is just so precious. He requires a lot of attention but I'm use to it cause Tylar was the same way as a baby and I love it anyway! He loves to cuddle too; we chilled on the couch after I put the kids down. Talon just laid on my stomach cuddling with me; he would lift his head up every couple minutes (as if he was checking on me) and give me a big smile; it was so cute and funny! I love watching him; seriously could it get any better? It's like having my own baby but without all the hard work; no waking up in the middle of the night, when he throws a fit I can just give him back to Jess! It's perfect! Lol!! It was way fun though and great memories to look back on. I feel lucky to be their only Aunt living nearby cause I'm able to spend time with them and watch them grow!!
Oh also, Jess and I are flying together to Cali tomorrow for my cousin's wedding and my entire family will be there; I am sad to leave my babies but it will be good quality time to have with their Daddy; I am SOOOOO excited though; it's been almost 6 years since I've been on a real vacation; too long, I know! So of course i will have a bunch a pics to post when I get back!

1 comment:

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Awh, those pics of you, Tayson and Talon are adorable, i love them!
They love their auntie, especially Tayson, he asks about you A LOT!!!
Thank you again for watching them, your the best, really. :)
I'm am so excited about tomorrow. See ya then sista!