Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Our Pumpkin Patch Adventure!

I took the kids to the pumpkin patch today. They both picked out their own pumpkins and I picked one for Nate and I. They pulled around a wagon to put their pumpkins in and then I gave them a ride in it. They also had a bean bag toss game that the kids loved!



When we got home, we painted them; I discovered nail polish is easier and less messier than paint! We gave them faces and hair, it was so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tylar had picked a "winged" pumpkin that looks like a Tulip, a total girlie pumpkin! She painted glitter on it and put a bow in it's hair! Braxton picked one a little bigger then hers and kept coating on tons of paint on the stem, he was concentrating on it so hard too, it was too cute! The pumpkin I painted, has one side with a boy face and the other side, a girl face, to represent that it's mine and Nate's pumpkin, lol! We had a blast with the whole pumpkin experience today and it was a perfect day too cause it was cooler today with a nice breeze; it felt like Fall weather finally! I love doing things like this with the kids, the best part is when I see the smiles on their faces!

1 comment:

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

You always look good in every pic. I love your cute pumpkins you guys painted.