Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm So Proud Of Braxton!!





I am so proud of my little Braxton! At school, his teacher put a fun rewarding project together for the kids. She has 2 cute bears that the kids can earn if they are good; one of them is a bear you earn if your good that particular day and the other one to earn is if you've been good all week. Braxton earned "Happy Bear" the more rewarding bear, by listening, behaving and paying attention to is teacher ALL week! So I've been telling him to make me proud and earn "Happy Bear" ever since the teacher started this new project. I was so happy when he brought it home and knew he was the best behaved kid in his entire class for a week!!! So the teacher asks whoever takes home the bear, to take pictures of what you did with "happy Bear", so it can be posted and shown off in his classroom! Braxton scored at perfect timing too cause he's had it for a whole week now for Fall break! Great job Braxton, I love you and am soooo proud!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was once given an award by my Teachers. They all gave me money to STAY home for a week!! That's my Braxton!! He must take after his Mom; all her teachers loved her!! Grandpa Muegge

Anonymous said...

Rebecca oh my goodness! Braxton looks so cute. I love the pics. The kids will be so excited! Can't wait to see Braxton tomorrow! I missed him so much! Kelly Falson Kindergarten Centennial School

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

That's so freaking awesome!!!! I'm so proud of Braxton! That makes me really happy, tell him auntie Jesse loves him soooo much and how proud i am of him! :)
What a cute post this is...love it!

Leah said...

That is quite the accomplishment! It's hard to behave for a whole week in Kindergarten ;) He is such a cutie and so grown up! Can you believe our little boys are growing up so quickly?! Crazy!