Thursday, October 15, 2009

Good Times







Mike took Nate to the Cardinals game last Sunday! It was so awesome of him to do that; I think that's the most fun he's had in a while, he was SO excited and kept goin on about it when he got home. I just wish they would have taken more pics and of both of them at the game but I guess they aren't like us girls, where we take them all the time! (or maybe it's just me!? Lol!) Well I'm so glad they had a blast! A couple weeks ago I took Tylar to our community pool for the first time; Nate was workin and Braxton was at school, so I decided to make it a girls day, it was so fun, it's set up so nice, it has the biggest kiddie pool I've ever seen! We played tag forever and other fun games! Tylar even laid out with me for a little while, chillin with my sunglasses on, it was too freakin cute; she always copying her Mama, I love that girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We went over to Mike and Jessica's house the other night. Ahmad and Alicia were there also. It was so funny, most of the night, us girls were formed in our own little circle in one room and the guys in theirs. We listened to music, played with the kids and I gave Jess and Alicia a good laugh as I attempted some "Becky style Krumping!" It was fun, I don't mind making an ass out of myself if I can give someone a good laugh! Anyway we all finally grouped up and played a fun card game Jess taught us and I have to take pride in saying "I won!!" because I usually don't! It was so much fun, I needed to get out of the dang house and I'm so glad I did, it was great but I always get tired early, I hate it; it makes me feel old! Anyway thanks again Mike & Jess and I look forward to our next game night! Oh by the way jess, LOVED the banana bread!!!!!

4 comments:

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

I know i know, i make DAMN good banana bread!!! Haha! JK. You always have cute pictures up of you and the kids. You look so pretty in those pics of your dress on in the backyard, did Nate or Braxton take those? They look good. I also love the pic of Damon and Destiny, where did you get that one? And those boots that Allison's wearing with the leggings are hot, i need some boots like that! Like your post you did, way cute. Love you sis! By the way we need to get together soon to pick out clothes for the photo shoot next week. Let me know when

Anonymous said...

i cannot believe u posted that pic of me.thats embarassing.

ali

Leah said...

I wanna see some Becky Krumping!! Cute pics, sounds like you guys have been having tons of fun. We need to all get together for a game night soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, Braxton is awesome, that's great. well I have internet again so I will be on here more. I miss you and jess tonz. cute pics. love ya tonz happy holidays.