Sunday, September 20, 2009

Together Again

Yesterday was the best day ever. Jess and I took the kids to the water park and then I wanted Tayson to have a sleep over and then Jess could get a break too. So I took the kids to Petsmart to kill some time and see the animals. After we left, we headed home and as soon as we pulled in the garage, I go to get the kids out and to my surprise, Nate popped out from around the corner! I was in shock, he wasn't supposed to be home until October; so I was as happy as could be and so surprised! I had absolutely no idea at all! He came back with Mike and he came out too from around the corner. so it turned out to be perfect timing on taking Tayson that day, so Mike had Tayson to reunite with while we were. It was perfect! I showed Nate around his house for the first time and stayed up late talking. Sunday morning we woke up bright and early and packed a picnic and went to the park. I can't express enough, how great I feel with Nate back home!! It was almost 2 months of not seeing him, I missed him sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jess and I love bringing the kids to the water park and hanging out with each other, of course cause she's my sister and one of my best friends ever and it's been about 5 years since we last lived near each other! I love it and love having her near by, she's so fun to be with and I love that I can be completely be myself around her!

More fun times together with my sis and the kiddies! Parks, ice cream and more water parks1!

I was going through my pics and realized I never posted these. This was before we left Little Rock. We went to the pool with Ahmad & Alicia. It was great and I already miss those times!

1 comment:

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Your so sweet sista! I love you too and so glad we live close to each other! Your a blast to hangout with and we always have fun together.
Isn't it so freaken cool the guys are home!? Yay, i am happy, and that was a huge suprise for me, i had NO clue.