Sunday, September 13, 2009

Arizona Picture Overload

Tylar is my little big helper. Every time she sees me clean; I don't even ask her to help, she will just start helping. She really goes the extra mile too when Braxton's at school.
Here's Tylar's new canopy bed that my Dad and Robin gave her. I love it! I also painted her name on the head board with some little ballerina slippers! Thanks again Dad & Robin, she loves it and kept saying "my bed, awww so pretty" when I was putting it up!

Some older pics I found, that are my favorites of Nate and fun fun memories! I miss you Babe!

Fun memories! Also my sister Allison and her family went to Florida for a family vacation and on their way back, stopped and met up with Nate and Mike at IHop. I'm so glad they all got to see each other!

Jess and I took all the kids to the park by our house last night. We knew we would all enjoy it better when the sun went down and we sure did, it was so fun and funny watching all the kids play together. Jess and I played on the teeter tauter with them too, it was a blast and think we had too much fun on it cause we caught ourselves hogging it from the kids!

1 comment:

Leah said...

How close do you and Jess live to eachother? We all need to get together sometime. And you need to send Tylar over here to help me with some of my cleaning!!