Tuesday, September 29, 2009



I think at some point; most Mother's with daughters turn their curiosity into fun reality! Well I sure did the other day. When Braxton was at school; Tylar and I had a girls day doing our nails, hair and make up, yeah I said it! I put a lot of make up on Tylar out of curiosity and it was fun and she loved it too!!! So of course I had to take a few pictures of my little diva all dolled up!
Before and after Daddy's done with work; we get to hang out as a family. Lately we've been taking the kids to the park to play baseball, play and feed the ducks, water park (spray pads) and the pool. The kids love anything that involves Daddy since they hadn't seen him for a while and anything that involves playing outside. It's so fun being able to hang out as a family again! So far we love Arizona. We went to our ward for the first time here this last Sunday (since we've been going to Jessica's ward) and we met a lot of great, welcoming people. We also had the missionaries over Sunday night and let me just say, they were some of the coolest missionaries I've ever met! I also love our neighbors across the street! Were already exchanging late night cookies and brownies; and to make things better, the Mom Caroline LOVES to scrapbook and do any sort of craft; so I know already that were gonna be great friends and get along just fine!!

4 comments:

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

You always take cute pictures Becky. And oh my heck Tylar looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaken gorgeous in those pics, she always looks so cute. She is seriously one of the cutest little girls i've ever seen. Takes after her mama, beautiful!!! Love you and i can't wait for that photographer to take those professional pics of us! So excited, that will be a fun day getting all glamoured up. :)

{Pink Igloo Designs} said...

I just wanted to tell you thank you for your kind words on my blog. They were so needed at the time! I appreciate your thoughtfulness and prayers, they were truly felt.
Love,
Erika Guymon
(www.ournorthernexposure.blogspot.com)

Taryn said...

I just had to tell you that Tylar is so beautiful! I see she is already rockin the Juicy, just wait until she gets older and thats all she wants! I can not wait until Brooklyn gets to that age so I can dress her up. I can't wait to see you guys!

Leah said...

Tylar looks so cute!! I am tempted to do that to Avery now! Glad you are loving your neighbors, I am kinda jealous... I don't have a neighbor like that :(