Friday, February 27, 2009

Our Soap Making Night

















Robyn, Tylar and I made varieties of different soaps last night while the boys did their thing. Braxtons been so interested after we went to the gunshow and since my Dad's in the competitive shooting in all; he and Braxton made a bullet "inert" Robyn and I were up until 12:30, it was so fun. We made some frog soaps for Tayson, Tylar and Braxton and some flowered ones for Jessica since she had to babysitt and couln't be here. We also painted our toes and Robyn got really creative and came up with the idea to cut out little hearts and flowers out of wrapping paper, since we didn't have any decals. It actually works and came out super cute! You just put it on your wet nail and paint a top coat over it. So if any of you don't have decals lying around, this is a way of making your own, you'll be impressed at how cute they come out! Also the pic of the bunny I took this morning right in their front yard just a few feet infront of me; evry morning they have lots of bunnies in their yard and also a couple huge hawks that come now and again but unfortunatly I didn't get a pic of them.




No comments: