Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fun With Dad And Robyn

























































The kids and I came to my Dads here in Scottsdale for a couple nights. We watched the movie "Departed" (which by the way Nate won along with an ipod shuffle, for role playing the best at work!) We ordered pizza and today we went to the worlds largest gunshow competion in the world. Theres men and women from all over the world, who are the best cowboy shooter competitors. It was so cool to see, Braxton was in awww with it and just asked Grandpa a million questions. They had yummy snacks, little shopping booths with everything from the olden days, the coolest guns ever and alot of them were from the early 1800's. Everyone was dressed up to impersonate a character, like billy the kid. We all had so much fun but I think my Dad enjoed it the most; he was like a little kid in a candy store!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love the one of you in the hate you are such a cuttie! man girl I miss you!