Saturday, February 28, 2009


Leah, Kim, Jess, Me, Tara & Taren















Tayson, Avery, Kya and Tylar














Leah and Brody






Kim









Taren






Me & Tara












Jess









Braxton














Grandpa Muegge, Tylar and Braxton

















Me and Dad










Me and Robyn














Me and my babe


















Jess and I chillin by the lake















Jess, Brax and I at Jessica's church












At her church


















Tylar and I were feeding the ducks


















My little stud nephew Tayson and I















My princess
















Tayson pulling Tylar in the wagon











Mike and Nate playing Basketball!












Keepin their balance!!!













At the park



















My strong little girl














and boy

















No comments: