Sunday, October 30, 2011

Crafting Ideas

Bathroom Wall Hanging: 1 square piece of ceramic tile, just cut out letters from a magazine for your saying, glue it on tile with crafters glue, then apply a thin layer of modpodge, let dry, apply one more thin layer, let dry and apply your wall hanging fixtures to the back and hang it up! The knobs I have in the center were glued on with super glue, I had this lying around my house as a decor, so get creative! Fun, easy and cheap to make!!
I bought this basket from the dollar store to organize all my ribbon. Just set the spools in it and pull the ribbon through the holes. For my mini spools, I used wire across the top.

1 comment:

Kaytee Postma said...

The bathroom rules is so cute! I love just the knobs part. I think it would be cute to just do a piece of beadboard and put the knobs on it.