Monday, March 28, 2011

My New Handcrafted Jewelry





































This is where I'm selling my items; at my Mother's business; we turned this room into a boutique; we are super excited about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Tylar made this matching bracelet and necklace with me; her first one. She put each bead on the headpins and eyelets which by the way, she knows what each piece is called; it's so dang cute and she did a great job! I'm so proud of her!!


I made this wooden letter for Tylar's room; she kept telling me it's so pretty, so I take it she loves it!


All my latest creations. It's so frustrating taking these pictures because for some reason; I have the hardest time capturing good photos when it comes to jewelry. Hopefully one of these days I can post great pics that do them justice!

2 comments:

Kaytee Postma said...

Wow Becky you have a real talent!

Anonymous said...

You are so talented! I love all of it. Tylar did such a great job at making that. What a cutie! I'm excited to see everything when i come there! Love yo sis.

Jessica