Monday, July 26, 2010

I hosted a craft party where I showed all the girls how to make bows. We made hair clips, earrings, and bracelets. It was so fun and all the girls caught on fast and did such a grest job!
The Northstar Wives
My friend Christine hosted a party where we all brought either a desserrt or entre. I brought Vanilla custard. We all enjoyed eachothers food and exchanged recipes. Christine did a demonstration on how to make spring rolls; she did reat and not to mention, they were fabulous! It was such a blast!


My little man Talon. He just started walking; it's so dang cute!
Nate's Dad is out here working for the same company.It's so nice to have him around since we don't see him as much as we'd like before he started this job. He comes over for Dinner almost every night which makes cooking funner for me since I have somebody else to try to impress! Lol! He takes the kids to church every Sunday and boy do the kids love it! They talk about it all week and how they wish it were Sunday to go with Grandpa; it's so cute! After church they go to Mcdonald's every time. It's like their Sunday tradition now. I love it cause it's a day date for Nate and I for about 4 hours every Sunday, it's really nice and I always look forward to it!
Nate and I went on a date last night to the movies. We saw "The Killers" it was really cute! Jess and Mike watched the kids. Thanks again you guys! We had a blast. I love date nights!

3 comments:

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Your welcome! And remember I'll watch them anytime sis, i owe you BIG time for awlays watching mine. :)

Leah said...

Dang girl, those are some HOT NOrthstar Wives! I'm jealous of all the fun you guys have been having. I love the pics of your kiddos and their Grandpa, so sweet! I love you blonde hair, it totally suits you! Beauty Queen!! xoxoxe

The Pritchard Party said...

Hey Becky! This is Alicia. I blog-stalked you off Jessica's page. Send me your email on facebook and I'll invite you to mine! :o)

PS... I love you and your family SO much.