Tuesday, June 1, 2010

We went to the pool the other day and Tylar swam around in her floatie all around the pool by herself which was really cute cause it was the first time she did that in a big pool in the deep end! It scared me and made me super nervous but I knew it was good for her to do it by herself without me by her side; so I just stood by the pool and walked around it everywhere she paddled to. Braxton was bouncing around everywhere making new friends like he always does. I swear no matter where we go, that little social bug makes friends with every kid around! He definately takes after his Daddy! Sunday Nate and Braxton had their "boys time" and Tylar and I had "girls time." We went outside and picked out rocks and sticks; we went back home and made Ladybugs out of them. Tylar LOVED it and keeps asking me every day to make a bug with the rocks. Nate and Braxton went to the pond and then on a bike ride. Braxton is such a Daddy's boy and loves doing anything with Daddy no matter what it is! Too cute!

1 comment:

Leah said...

You are so creative! That lady bug is too cute. And so is that little Tylar bug too ;)