Thursday, May 27, 2010

The kids and I went to the State Capitol yesterday; it was so beautiful and really fun. Braxton understood some of it; he liked the court rooms and his favorite was looking at the rocks they had there and of course tylar had no clue what was going on but she was enjoying it anyway going up and down all the stairs and looking at pictures.

Nate and I had a date night last Saturday, we went to Big Mama's Burgers where they had karoake; it was really fun watching all the people get up there and sing, most of them were really good! The food wasn't the greatest but we had a lot of fun hanging out together!
I took the kids to the park the other day; they had a little pond there where we caught some tadpoles and brought them home, it was really fun. It brought back child hood memories when my sisters and I use to catch Frogs by my Grandma's house all the time; it was one of my favorite things to do as a kid and I still love it!

Jessica, the kids and I all went to Barnes and Noble the other day and did story time for the kids for quite some time. I think they really enjoyed it but it was hard to keep them all quiet in there.
Just hanging out at Jessica's.
Tylar and Talon

1 comment:

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Fun! I want to go to that place with my kids. Looks so fun! Your a cute mom and a hot one! Haha. I love that you live one building away from me but i also can't wait to get back to Arizona and sleep in my own bed. I seriously can't believe I'm having a girl, i love that i have my two boys and now a girl! Thank you so much sis for watching the kids today. Your the best! I love you