Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Braxton and I had a Mother and Son night. We went to Sonic and got Sundaes. Then we went home and watched a movie and he slept with me in my bed. It was so fun!

I took the kids to PF Changs for Dinner. It was so yummy and such a blast!
On Father's Day, we went to Burns Park. Mike and Nate took the boys Frisbee Golfing. Jess, Tylar, Talon and I hung out by the Park and waited for them.
After Burns Park, we went to Chuck E Cheese. We ordered Pizza and played games for quite some time. The kids were in heaven and totally pooped out when we got home.


Jess and I took the kids to Peabody Park where they have a waterfall, spray pads, under ground tunnels and slides. We also went there last year and the kids definitely remembered the place, they LOVE it!!

My sweet Braxton being such a good lil helper with the little ones. I love my boy!!


Talon
Tylar our future little model! Gosh I love my girl!!
Tylar our future little model!





3 comments:

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Um yeah Tylar is the cutest and i mean CUTEST little girl! And I'm not just saying that cause she's my niece. I can't wait for my girl to wear big bows and ruffles!!!!
She will definitely be styling. Those pictures are the cutest of Tylar and i think one of my favorites, even though it's hard to choose a favorite is the dress i bought her with the pink hat and bow, i really love that little outfit.
All the rest of your pics are cute, i really like the ones of Talon you took. They look professional. And it's weird to see Braxton in those top pictures cause he looks older in those pictures but in person he looks different. He looks extra tall in those top pics, what a little stud he is. I had fun today at that spray park place, we should go again next week. Love ya sis

MeriAnn said...

Tylar does look like a model. You guys have very cute kids! It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun!

Leah said...

Your family takes the best pics... um photogenic much??!! Miss you guys and I'm excited for you to be able to move and experience NC!! But can't wait to see you back in AZ ;)