Thursday, April 8, 2010

Photography By Jessica Elizabeth






Jessica and I went to the place that she's getting married at yesterday to pick out linens. It's the most beautiful place ever! She finally got her new camera she's been wanting, to start her photography buisness. Well she had her camera with her and wanted to take pictures of Tylar and I for her portfolio. So we took pictures for a bit and it was way fun; Tylar was such a good sport about it. They turned out so cute; Jess is still studying her photography and getting to know her new camera. I was really impressed with the photos for how new she is at this but I knew she's always had a natural gift for it! I wanted everyone to see how awesome she is at it, so enjoy!  Great job Jess and thank you, I love them!

2 comments:

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Anytime! I had a fun time doing them. Love you

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess and Buckers...I can't believe these pics that you sent over! WOW! That is amazing! Jess, you are incredible and very talented. Buckers and Tylar...you two are "naturals" and look fabulous as always as the models.
Jess...I was wondering if I paid for the pics and your gas, could you come out by Ladybug and take professional pics for us? You can use them in your portfolio too. I would need you to come around the beginning of May or the end of April. Let me know.
Love you both! I am getting on the plane to Vegas in a little while. I can't wait to see all of you next week!
Love MOM