Saturday, March 20, 2010

Jess and I went to our Cousin Chad's wifes baby shower last Sunday. They had yummy food, fun games and a lot of fun people! They are waiting until she delivers to find out the sex of the baby, so it will be a fun surprise for them! I think she has everything she needs now because she got hooked up on the gifts, which they really needed since it's their first child. I am so excited for them. They will both make great parents!!! The boppy covers in the middle picture were from my Aunty Cindy; she made them, she is so talented in that area!
Gifts and more gifts!
The lower right picture is my Cousin Chad and his wife Jessica
Jess and I at the shower along with our relatives in the top right pic. (left to right) our Cousin Kim, Jessica, Aunty Cindy, me and Chad. It is always fun seeing them!!
My Brother Nlaw John flew in last Sunday. He is now working for the same company as Nate, which is Northstar, selling home security systems. So he came to train for the first time. All the guys went to California to sell this week and left Tuesday morning but before they left, we got to enjoy each others company and hang out! While Nate went to his managers meeting Monday morning, John, the kids and I went to the park for a while and also played a game of Tennis which by the way John and Braxton kicked my butt and I lost but it was fun! Then later that day, we all went to hang out by the pool, it was a nice, hot day and lots of fun!
I took the kids to the Dentist for a cleaning and check up; it was Tylar's first visit to the Dentist. The place was so kid friendly and neat. It had arcade games, books and toys in the waiting room! We waited for quite some time so it was a good thing the place was set up nice with all the activities for the kids; it definately kept them busy. They both got their x rays done and then went into each of their chairs that were just a few feet from each other. I stayed back there with them the entire time; it was so cute to see. Tylar started getting a little impatient and Braxton just layed there watching t.v. like a good boy! Come to find out Tylar has 3 cavities and Braxton one. You can't even tell by looking in their mouths, only on the  x rays, so I was so glad  I got them in when I did before it got too bad! They have their appointments Monday morning to get it all taken care of. On the way out, they bothed recieved a couple stickers, a balloon and each their own bag filled with toys, tootbrushs, toothpaste, floss and lots more. I don't think I will ever have a problem taking them to see the Dentist, especially this particular one!
Last night the kids and I stayed the night at Jessica's to plan for our bake stand. Her community was holding a garage sale, so Jess and I figured we have one of our own and a snack stand for the kids. We made Cupcakes and 3 different kinds of Cookies and Pink Lemonade. This morning we woke up at 6:30 and went at it. The bake sale was a success, thanks to the kids! I know that is what attracted everyone and then Braxton was saying things of course like his Dad, a natural born Salesman! Lol!! We all had a blast!!

2 comments:

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

I love all the pics of you and John with the kids, adorable. :)
It was fun the two nights that you stayed at my house. I always have fun with you!

Leah said...

You need to tell me who that dentist is. I have one that we've been going to but I don't love the office. NOT kid friendly at all!! How did they do with their fillings today?? Hope it went well!