Monday, March 29, 2010

Fun In The Sun

Jessica, John, Nate, the kids and I went to the pool yesterday; it's been so nice and hot here lately, I love it!



We also took the kids to the park. Nate and John played Frisbee Golf which is right next to the park, then they came over and hun out watching the kids have a blast. We watched my Nephews Tayson and Talon while Jessica and Mike went and got their engagement pictures taken. Talon loved the swing, he was laughing the entire time, it was way too cute!


The kids climbing in the spider web; I loved watching them do this, they were all competing with each other on who could climb the highest. They were pretending to be Spiders too!

1 comment:

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Thank You SOOOOOO much for watching my kids!! II had a blast at the pool! And i love all the pics. Love ya sis