Monday, January 25, 2010

Tylar's 3rd Birthday!!


When Tylar woke up, I had the house decorated with Pink streamers every where and her cake I made and gifts all on the table; she was so excited!!!!!!! She opened them up right away!











Her new Birthday outfitts!

Her Auntie Mia sent her this cute bobby jack monkey with a matching tee; she loved it so much and carries the monkey around with her every where we go! Thank you Auntie Mia, Destiny & Damon!!!!

She got this purse filled with stamps, jewelery and other goodies and the Thumbelina doll from Grandma Wendy and Grandpa Scott; she loves girly stuff and plays with the doll all the time! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!!!!

Auntie Jessy and Tayson dropped by that night to bring Tylar a gift. They gaveher a cute Dora doll who Tylar loves and a my little pony car with ponies in it! She loves it so much and pushes the car around a lot! Thank you Uncle Mike, Auntie Jessy, Tayson and Talon!!

I made the top tier Chocolate cause Tylar is obsessed with Chocolate, so she got it all to herself and the bottom was yellow that the rest of us enjoyed with her! So glad they came by to be able to share cake with us! It was so fun and Tylar had a blast!!!

We did what ever she wanted all day long. She really wanted to go the park, so we did and stayed FOREVER and she loved it! She also wanted her toes painted, so I did the design of ladybugs like she asked because she wanted to match her earrings! It's always fun to do girly stuff like that with her!

We had a little incident the other day with our gerbil and he passed. Auntie Jessy brought over a new one and surprised the kids! They were so excited and surprised to get a new one! This one is so furry and Black, it's so cute! Thanks you guys for getting them a new one! Oh and also brought along a huge bag od bedding and food! So thoughtful!!!!!

Mike and Jess wnet on a buisness trip for a few days and I got to enjoy my nephews company. We made cookies and Lasagna, it was so cute to see the kids get so excited about baking! I couldn't have done it without my little bakers in training! Thanks to everyone for all the gifts for Tylar, she loved them all! Her Me Me and Aunt Niesh sent a gift that's on it's way, so I will post it on here when it comes! I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast! I love you Tylar and hope your day was the best like you deserve!!!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Oh man, the gerbil incident.... so sad but we got a few laughs out of it! oops! The black one looks really cute though!

And Happy Birthday Tylar, I love all her new outfits! And are you kidding me with her toes??! They look so pretty, Avery would LOVE if I would do that for her. You're a good mommy! That cake looks so good too, can't believe you made it! Love the pic of Jess eating the cake too, hahaha! Love the candid shots ;) Let's get together sometime with all us girls...

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Happy Bithday my little Tylar! I love all her clothes you got her, you dress her so so freaking cute. Her cake was yummy, thanks for inviting me over.

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Oh yeah almost forgot, sorry about the gerbil. :(
I think i might write a post on it.