Sunday, September 6, 2009

All Done

So Jessica, Tayson, Talon, the kids and I all left to St. George last Saturday. It ended up taking us 10 hours!!! Poor Braxton and Tayson were throwing up; one after the other, so we had to keep pulling over. Then Tylar had major diarrhea a couple times in her pants. It was crazy but we made it and the kids were fine when we got there; I think the boys had car sickness. We first went to see my brother Chris, Tiff and the kids and Jess and her kids stayed there. I took the kids to see their Grandma MeMe and they got to spend the whole time at her place and I went to Niesha and Jeremy's house for a couple nights, then back one night at my brother's place. It was so great to finally see them all!!

Our visit with my brother Chris, Tiff, Blade, Bo, Dawsen, Noah, Kealie and Jada. The kids got to see them all for a little bit the night we got in but not as long as I hoped for; it was just way too late when we got there. When I went back over to stay the night Monday; I played rock band with Chris, Dawsen and Noah, it was a blast!!!! Early Tuesday, Jess and I went to get the uhaul and load up our stuff from storage. I forgot how much stuff we had and only got a 17 foot truck. My friend Boston got her roomate and friend to help me, along with Jessica and Niesha. I ended up getting a 6 x 6 storage unit and putting the things I couldn't fit in the truck into it.
While I was there, I visited a few friends. My friends Lynda and Nicole from Samurai 21 and my friend Shawna who also colored Jessica's hair while we were there. It was so awesome to see them, I miss them so much! I wish I could have seen more friends but I was very limited to time.


On Sunday, I went to church with Debbie and my kids and then we got together for dinner at Niesha and Jeremy's. Debbie made my favorite, pot roast! Yummy!!! The kids went swimming and played while we watched and caught up on things.
Just a few pictures of our new place. I hate trying to take pics of the house cause I don't think they do much justice. You can't even get an entire room in a pic and some details are left out but these pictures are mainly for my journal and especially for you babe, since you haven't seen what your home looks like yet but you will in person in October! Yay!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!! This below is part of Braxton's room. I'm doing a vintage theme and want to add some vintage baseball decors.
Here's our room and master bath. It also has a walk in shower

Here's pictures of different angles of the living room and hallways. Also Babe, the empty space on the wall above the long table is where I want to mount the t.v. on the wall.
The kitchen, dining area and half bathroom downstairs.

Braxton's first day of school! I walked him to his class, met the teacher and kissed him good bye. It's going good so far, he's made a couple friends, likes his teacher and is already understanding the concept of home work! It still feels so weird to me knowing I have a child in school; actually it makes me feel even older!

Jessica is studying to be a professional photographer and wanted to just take some pics of the kids. She got Tylar all dolled up and here are just a few that are my favorite! I think she'll do great and just has a natural nick for it! By the time she got to Braxton, it was dark outside and took a few inside but she didn't like how they turned out so he's set for another day!
I took this right before we went to church today, I thought they both looked so cute! It feels great to go to church, especially for my kids because it means so much for me to have them understand, learn and know God and to have him in their lives. Jessica is actually the one who inspired me and gave me a little push! I still have a lot to work on and grow from but I know I want the lord if my life and my families lives. Thanks Jess for asking me every week and giving me that extra little push I needed! I love you!

4 comments:

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Your Welcome sista!!!!! I love you and remember were on this earth because of God, and all that we have is because of him, so going to church is repect to him in learning more and more about him and getting closer to him! We are here for him so we need to do the things he wants us to do!
i hope you go with me every week< i love when you do!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl. your house looks great. how fun for you! bet you cant Waite for Nate to come home huh? well hope all is well, looks like it. love you tonz! and Jess is right. god does bless us. Miss you.

Anonymous said...

oh you are such an amazing wife! u have everything done so that it is welcoming for nate when he gets home.i am glad i got to see him this morning.it meant a lot that he came by to say hi.he is so good with my boys! i love your house and how organized u are. u are truely amazing and beautiful in many more ways than u know.i love u infinity! love ali

Leah said...

Your home looks gorgeous! I can't believe how much you have decorated already. I have been in my house for almost 3 years and you have more decorations up than me! I need some serious help!