Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Busy, Busy But Almost There!!!!

So yesterday was a really busy day but it feels good to have more things on my list checked off. I started by going to Braxton's school and getting all the paperwork to enroll him, then I drove all the way to Glendale to the Maricopa Public Health Clinic and had to fax over 2 release forms, one to Nevada and the other to Utah to get his shot records. I waited for them to fax them back then Braxton recieved 3 shots. Then I went and got the car serviced, then to the Post Office to do a change of address. Then I came home and reserved the u haul truck for next week. This morning I went to Braxton's school and got him officially enrolled and he starts next Wednesday, then I faxed over our paper work to our realtor that Nate had to sign. I still have a lot more to do but soon it will all be finished, yay! Jess, the kids and I leave early Saturday morning to St. George to visit family and get our things from storage, we will be back Tuesday evening. I can't wait to just get to the point where I get to decorate!! Then after every things finished, I am anxious to get involved with Braxton's school; I already am signed up as a volunteer there and I am very excited about it; I have been looking forward to those school memories and getting involved. I also will be enrolling Braxton in Baseball and Tylar in Dance and Gymnastics! Below are pictures of our new house and community. Also pictures of Braxton in front of his new school when I enrolled him, and may I add, it is the most beautiful elementary school I have EVER seen and just opened up 3 weeks ago! I will take more pics of the inside of the house when it's finished and pictures of Braxton on his first day of school!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that yellow and black dress looks familiar!!!! haha!! i miss you and im soooo proud of you and all that you are accomplishing.it is so fun to get involoved in the school activities and holiday parties.i love your house and cant wait to see pics of your decorating techniques.you are so very talented.also thankyou again for the scrapbook you did.it is amazing just like you! i love you and miss you.give loves to braxton and little tylar!!!! show them my pics on facebook so they remember us.i love you sis!

ali

Leah said...

You have been very busy! What school did you get Braxton into? Is it Quartz Hills? I just know that's a new school in the area, anyways good luck with the move in the Uhaul. Can't believe you are doing it without Nate. You are amazing! :)