Sunday, October 16, 2011

Summer In Alabama

I think broke my record of going this long without posting! I have a lot of pictures that need to be Post from when we were in Montgomery Alabama. I have so many, I didn't post them all and I also didn't keep the in exact order; there are just too many! Glad to be catching up though!























We wen the a river there and saw a warning sign for alligators; I was freaked out but we never saw any. We went cliff jumping about 30 feet high; Braxton jumped off several times, I was so proud of him! He also was swinging off the rope they had in a tree; even I was too scared to do it but I did cliff jump. It was so fun! The following night on the news was a story about the exact river we were at about the most recorded alligator sightings ever! The biggest one seen is 11 feet long! Nate and I couldn't believe what we were hearing, we were just there! We knew we wouldn't be going back there!!








We went to "Nancy's" Italian Ice place a few times, we loved that place!!!!!!


A night with my 2 nephews, niece and my kids, We made play dough and ctr rings!








A day with my Sis Jess! We went to a movie, went to a coffee shop and shopping! I miss these days!!!!!!! I miss my Sis!!!!

No comments: