Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween festival & My Sister's Wedding

Tylar's preschool held a Halloween festival a couple nights ago, it was awesome! They provided everything! Cotton candy (my favorite!), pumpkin pie, hot chocolate, tons of candy, rides, face painting, bounce houses and more!
They went through that bounce obstacle so many ties, especially Braxton!


Tylar and her teacher Mrs. Perkins
Mrs. Perkins painting Tylars face
Digging in sand to find the key to unlock the treasure chest, unfortunately Tylar tried about 6 times and never found it. Bummer!
Bow and Arrow

My little pumpkins!!
She almost got the football through the hoop, soooo close!
Roping!! She got him too!

Golf time!!


Tylar made it in her first throw!She made it in one of these too!
Gone fishing!

So excited about my cotton candy! It was gone in literally a couple minutes! I LOVE that stuff!!
All sugared up!
My Sister Melissa and her kids came to visit. It was so mice cause I got to meet my newest Nephew Gavin, just 7 weeks old! Such a cute baby boy! Here's Tylar with Gavin
Gavin and I

Damon and Braxton (cousins and best buds!)
My wonderful Sis Missy!!
We have been grilling a lot lately or I should say, Nate has. Braxton waiting patiently for his chicken!
My Mom and Gavin
Missy, Nate and I
Me and my chef!
My Mom, Destiny my niece and I
My step dad Scott and I
Silly girl!
cooking out
silly kiddos!
Adorable little Cousins!!
My Nephew Damon and I
New mama!
I have all these pictures out of order, sorry. This is when Aaron and Alie came home for the first time as a married couple!
Getting home
They had a small get dinner get together after the ceremony

Alie and I
Aaron's family


Tylar and IScott, me and my Mom


My Nephew Rickie and IDamon, Rickie and Ryan
Missy, Gavin and I
It's official!
Alie, Aaron and I
Good friends of Alies
Destiny
Missy and I






My Mom and Scott
My Sister issy, My Mom, My Sister Alie and I
Pastor Mike (who married them), His wife, Aaron and Alie
My Mom with some of her Grandchildren
My Mom and Gavin
Missy and her beautiful kids
Rickie and Ryan (Alie's boys)
Aaron and Alie

The rings




Vows

The vowsAaron gave vows to the 3 boys
Alie getting Reece ready for the wedding

Our new puppy Milly
Shes 7 weeks old, half chow, half german shepard
They just adore her!!!

1 comment:

Kaytee Postma said...

I never realized until I saw these pictures how much Destiny and Damon look like Missy.