Monday, September 20, 2010

Kansas

My nephew Reece streaking!

My sister Melissa and her kids stopped in Kansas for 5 days to visit. It had been 5 months too long since I'd seen them last! It was so fun! My sister Allison who lives in Kansas, came and visited. She's only an hour away; we also went to her place and hung out. I love spending time with my sisters; were all really close. It just was sad we were missing the baby sis Jessica! We love you Jess and were thinking of you the entire time and talked about how we wish you were there with us!

All the kiddos! Having a blast with all their cousins.

My Sisters and Mom


                                     Missy and I just being goofy and having fun! I miss ya Sis!

4 comments:

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Hahaha. You guys are nerds in those last two collages. That's my sisters and I'm damn proud of it! Haha. I love your goofy faces you guys make. It's cool how we don't care what people think posting pics of ourselves on our blogs making ugly faces. I know you and i could care less about that. I love making ugly funny faces, it shows the world our true character! Fun Girls!
It's crazy how much you all and mom look a like in those other pics. I have such beautiful sisters. I wish i could of been there. And It's good to know you all were wishing i was there. I know I'm everyones favorite! He he. The party don't start till i walk in. I guess there was never a party cause without me there it's not. Love you sis and miss you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. I can't wait to see your beautiful face on the cruise! SWEET!

The Muegge Family said...

hahahahaha!!! that night was fun! we're so GAY! but i love it. i miss you baulky! so freakin much:( when i think about it i wanna cry! i love spending time with you and just hangin out! im lucky to have sisters like you guys!

Leah said...

Looks like you are having way too much fun... you're not gonna want to come back!! But I hope you do soon, we miss you here ;) Can't wait to craft with ya!!

Andrew and Shandee said...

Looks like you and your sis are having lots of fun in KS! I am so happy for you!