Monday, May 17, 2010

Before we left Arizona, we hung out with Leah and her kids quite a bit; we went to the pool a few times, made hair clips and had a slumber party! It was so fun and I miss her already!
My Dad came to Chandler from Scottsdale to treat us to lunch at Chilis. It was so fun and I always love seeing him! He brought a couple gifts for the kids which was very thoughtful. Thanks again Dad! The bottom middle picture is Braxton's last day of School; that is his teacher Ms. Falson; she was so sad to see him leave!
Tylar and I went to a little Pettin Zoo when Braxton was at School. They had a Camel, Ostriches, Zebras, Horses, Pigs, Goats and more. Tylar was having so much fun petting the Goats and feeding the Horse.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Those pics made me laugh! I had no idea you took all those at the pool. I love the one of Avery and Tylar hugging, so cute!! I miss you too, we had a ton of fun hanging out and it made the time fly!! So glad you made it there safe and I bet you are loving being able to spend time w/ your hubby and Jess too!

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

I agree with Leah also, i love that pic of Tylar and Avery hugging, very adorable! Looks like you had lots of fun, and when i get back to Az I'm gonna have to go to that petting animal place if you say it's right down the road from my house. Sweet.