Monday, November 16, 2009

My 30th Birthday!!


I had a great 30th Birthday. Jess treated me to this place called "Pacific" for lunch; it was an all you can eat sushi and seafood buffet, it was so good and most of it was fresh. A few friends joined us; Leah, Kim and Taryn. Thanks again for coming, it meant a lot! Jess also took me shopping and treated me to the state fair and concert last week. Thank you SO much Jess for all that you did and for making my birthday special! A lot of people called and wished me a Happy Birthday and also on facebook. My Mom sent me some Birthday money and a cute home made card, thanks Mom! My neighbor Caroline dropped off a bag for me filled with awesome scrapbooking paper and supplies! Thanks again Care, that was sweet and thoughtful of you and I loved it! Nate took care of the kids all day, cooked and cleaned! Thanks babe! When I got home from hanging out with Jessica; Nate and the kids had made cupcakes for me. It was so cute of them to do. The kids also drew pictures for me! We watched the movie "The Ugly Truth" as we snacked on cupcakes, rootbeer floats and pizza, it was so fun! Thanks again to everyone!!shoppin with Jess

4 comments:

Leah said...

Hope you had a great Bday!! It was fun to do lunch w/ ya. And how sweet that Nate made cupcakes and took care of you on your big day! You look 25 and always will ;)

6jardines said...

glad you had a great day...you deserve it!

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Love you sis. Thanks for the comment on my blog. See ya soon in Park City! Woo hoo

Anonymous said...

Oh so fun. Sorry Becky. I wanted to see you so bad. I got shingles and i was so sick thanksgiving weekend. missed you tons. I promise I will come see you and Jess sometime soon. I cant Waite to see and meet that wonderful family of yours. love you!