Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Sunday Stroll

____________________________________________________________

The boys were hangin out so I decided Tylar and
I could go for a walk. We went into the woods and
walked around the neighborhood picked flowers and
even found 2 huge mushrooms; Tylar picked them
and kept smelling it saying it smells yummy. I couldn't
stop laughing, every time I looked over at her she
would be smelling the mushroom. I don't know what
she found attractive about it cause I think mushrooms
stink! It was too cute though.
_____________________________________________________

The mushroom didn't survive
Tylar's death grip but we ended
up with a lot of pretty flowers
that we put in a cup when we got
home.

2 comments:

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Becky, mom and i are looking at these pictures and we both have to say you dress Tylar so good! she really is the best dressed little girl ever! All her outfits are adorable, and her hair is always so freakin cute!!!

Kaytee Postma said...

You are such a great mom! and also an amazing photographer!!! Every picture turns out sooooooo cute!