Thursday, August 20, 2009

Made It!!!

Before we left, we went to this event called "The
Mayor's Day" that the mayor puts on each year for
all the kids. He makes it fun for the kids to get excited
to go back to school. There was over 100 booths that
you walk to and recieve free school supplies and treats.
They give each child a back pack filled with supplies
when you walk in the door and then you go around
and add to your bag. It was so cool and the kids had
a lot of fun doing it!

We left Monday morning around 10 and drove until
12 p.m. It went by pretty fast and to my suprise, the
kids were amazing! They aren't even that good at
home, so I was really shocked!


We got a hotel room, stayed up for a while watching
t.v. and then took off the next morning around 11. The
kids had a couple arguments but over all, they were
great again. The second day dragged by though, I was
so worn out and was sick of driving but we made it to
my sister Jessica's house in Chandler (she was at the
hospital) and my Mom was here which was nice to see
her again! We made it in 26 hours of driving and was
just glad to finally be here! The next day we went over
to the hospital to meet our newest member of the family,
Talon Michael Stosich. What a doll he is! Jess and Mike
make the cutest babies!


At the hospital with my new adorable nephew and the
kids newest cousin.

Talon Michael Stosich
Born August 12th, 2009
Weight: 7 lbs 13 ounces
Length: 21 inches


Visitors: Grandpa Muegge, Grandma Robin, Nana Mitzi,
Grandma Wendy, Aunty Becky, Aunty Mia, Tayson,
Braxton and Tylar, Leah and JD Meacham and their kids.

After we saw the baby, my Mom, the kids and I drove
around Gilbert looking at homes and neighborhoods.
My Mom made us dinner and then we left to my Dad's
house. Thursday, we met back up with my Mom, met
up with my realtor and went to see all the houses I had
lined up from online searching. There was 1 house that
wasn't on the list that we looked at, that caught my eye.
It ended up being the one I wanted, so went ahead with
all that fun paper work and got it!

We went back to my Dad's and stayed a few days. It
was awesome! We went swimming in his pool, he grilled
us up some yummy burgers and caught up on everything!


Tylar has always been distant from guys and only seems
to like very few. She has always loved my Dad and it
seems like the more she sees him, the more she becomes
attached to him, she doesn't do that often, even if she
sees the person all the time and of course, they always
love to hang out with Grandma Robin! It's so cute!

My sister Missy flew in and we all met up for lunch
with my Dad yesterday. We sat outside under these
cute tables with umbrellas and misters. It was so fun!


My Mom left last Saturday, I wish I could have spent more
time with her, I miss her already! I love hanging out with my
Mom cause she's fun to be with and it makes me feel like a
little girl again back at home; she does everything for me and
helps me out with the kids, so I actually get a break sometimes.
What I really love though is she always cooks for me, breakfast,
lunch and dinner! It's so nice! Thanks again Mom, I love you so much!!!

No comments: