Wednesday, July 29, 2009

LEGACY

If I could choose my Legacy, it would not run towards fame, it would not lean
towards fortunes grasp, or avoid the halls of pain. It would not crave for
acknowledgement from sages old or new; the legacy I seek to leave, casts shades of an
eternal hue. Few will know my caring heart, or the love that flows within; few will
touch my virtue, or understand my sin. And traveling through this path of tears, I
dare not doubt my soul; for all I have and all I gave was surely a noble goal. When my
heart and head lie still, one comfort remains with me; my words from heart to
children will, be my LEGACY.

1 comment:

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

I love this poem dad sent us also, it's one of my favorites! Don't you just love that dad takes his time out and sends us a poem, quote, story to all his kids that he wrote himself!? He is so talented at writing these things. I love that he sends them every week!