Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fun At The Jump Zone

______________________________________________________

_________________________________________________

________________________________________________

_________________________________________________

_______________________________________________





Jess, April and I took all the kids to Jump Zone today, this place filled with all sorts of inflatable jumping bounce houses, slides and obstacles. They had the time of their lives! As soon as we walked out the door, they kept asking when we were gonna go back, so we will have to make it soon!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

That place is totally awesome!! I love it!

Leah said...

You guys always find the funnest stuff to do! I am running out of ideas here in El Paso!

Funny story about Tylar and her bangs. I didn't want to be rude because I didn't know if you had cut them or not, but it makes total sense that she would! Little stinker. Luckily Avery hasn't done that yet, I hope she never does cuz she does NOT have any hair to spare!! LOL