Friday, May 22, 2009

Lunch With The Girls!

I love my babies!!!!!!
______________________________________________________

Jess and I out for girls lunch
_________________________________________________

Charity, Trenity, Braxton, Tayson and Tylar
_______________________________________________________


Jess, Me, Tylar, Whitney, Presley, Tayson, Charity, Braxton, Trentiy and April. Every Friday all us girls and the kids go out to lunch; I always look forward to it, it;s so fun!
______________________________________________________

My Beautiful Baby!!!!!
________________________________________________

Tylar use to hate pictures and run from the camera but now as she's getting older and understands it better, she's always telling me to take a picture! Then she demands to see it after I take it and says "cuuuute" or "pretty" I love it!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of Tylar posing so adorable. Your kids are adorable girl. hey I posted something on my blog, a little memory. Check it out ok! miss ya.