Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Visit With My Dad































































































































































































My dad came to stay with us after Christmas for a week. We went bowling, out to eat, went to parks, went shopping, looked through old
pictures and went and hung out with my brother Chris and his family. I love seeing my dad cause
I don't see him as often as i like. He had a few
major back and neck surgeries done about a year ago and it's really hard on him to drive a long distance; he lives in Arizona; so i try to go by
him when i can. I love his comapny and we
have alot in common. Braxton and Tylar just
love him to pieces; Braxton's always trying to wrestle with him and play games and Tylar justkept giving him kisses the whole time he was visiting, it was so cute cause she doesn't get effectionate with guys; she really doesn't like them, she would rathar go by a girl than a guy, she kinda acts stuck up towards guys and boys, it's funny. The only ones she really goes to and lets them pick her up is her Uncle Jon (Nates bro), her Uncle Chris (my bro) and her Grandpa Muegge (my Dad).



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Dad looks good, is he still married? I miss all of you!

Anonymous said...

I love all the cute pic of Tylar.. sosososos Cute!