Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our Park City Trip


We went to Park City Sunday to Tuesday this week like we do every year. The kids Nate me and my mom all went up together and stayed in my moms condo. We talked up on the way, it went by so fast; we also made those plastic balloons, the kids had a blast with those. Unfortunatley there was no snow this time until we were leaving, then it started snowing, so
we missed it but we had so much fun without it
anyway. We went to Temple Square and saw all the
beautiful lights, nativity scenes, the Christmas Market,
the Tabernacle and much more! We went to the outlets
watched movies by the fireplace, played pool, went in the
jacuzzi and sauna and vegged out and relaxed. We also ate
at the Lions (Joseph Smiths Home) the food was all
homemade by these little old ladies, it was so good! This
is really the only place wev'e gone in a year so it was nice
to hang out as a family and take time off to relax, have fun
and be together!
































































































































































































































































































































































































































3 comments:

Kaytee Postma said...

oooooooooooh I miss your mom!!!!

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Man I'm freaken JEALOUS you all went to Parkcity! How fun have that would of been!
You look so pretty in all the pictures, and your stomach is so nice in that one, and you have had two kids! What the! Mom looks so good too, i miss her!!! ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Becky! your blog is so cute and your family! I have been trying to get a hold of you, I found Alison on Facebook, she told me your blog was here your kids are so cute! i have a boy and a girl to Brayden is only 2 though! so fun, my email is hollyjh7@hotmail.com or my blog is harrisprideandjoy.blogspot.com drop me a note ok! I miss you! Holly Mayoh- Harris! love ya!